Rules & Regulations
General Rules and Policies
- All site fees must be paid in advance and there are NO refunds for early departures for any reason.
- The park speed limit is 5 MPH. NO EXCUSES! Watch for children playing. Do not obstruct any roadway in any manner.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 6 AM- STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Only 1 RV or camper per site and only 2 vehicles allowed. Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only. Do not block driveways. Do not park on the grass or where your RV is overhanging the grass. Do not park in unoccupied sites.
- Pets may never be left unattended outside at any time. No outside kennels allowed. All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet with you attached to the other end. All pet droppings must be immediately collected by the owner, placed in a bag and deposited in the dumpster. There is a $25.00 fine for pet waste left on site or not promptly collected while walking pet. Pets creating a nuisance or disturbance may be asked to be removed from the park. No aggressive animals allowed this is up to managers’ discretion.
- Do not place or erect a fence, dog enclosure or barrier or construct improvements to enclose campsites. No rugs, platforms, pallets or any type of cover may be placed on the grass. No outside refrigerators or freezers allowed. All outdoor furniture, tables, grills, bicycles, children’s toys or any other accessories must be kept off grassy areas, including satellite equipment. We strive to keep this park as neat and presentable as possible and ask you keep you site clutter free, this includes under RV and hitch area.
- Your site must be kept litter free including cigarette butts and bottle caps. Do not dump used charcoal on the ground. No trash bags left outside unless placed in trash can with lid. Trash dumpsters are for household garbage ONLY. NO broken furniture, tires, mattresses, appliances, or awnings. Please BREAKDOWN ALL cardboard boxes. This is subject to a $25.00 fine if you do not keep your site cleaned up. (We’re NOT associated with the Extended Stay next door, do not use their dumpsters)
- Vehicle repairs, oil changing, etc. may not be done on the premises, if you are caught doing such there is a $50.00 fine.
- Washing campers or vehicles in the park is prohibited, if you are having your RV washed by a commercial detail/wash company you must inform the office before they arrive.
- A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required. A 4” sewer adapter is required. All sewer hoses must be on stands off ground.
- Do not engage in any violent, abusive, loud, boisterous, vulgar or lewd conduct. Please respect your neighbor’s privacy and property. It is your responsibility to make sure ALL your guests follow our policies.
- Please help us keep our restrooms and showers neat and clean. Report any problems immediately.
- Laundry is OPEN 24 hours a day. If you need assistance or would like to purchase rolled quarters, please call the manager at 832-808-6228. No washing of greasy or oily clothes of any type in the laundry room. No outdoor clothes lines are allowed.
- NO operating motorized ATVs, Go Carts, etc. in the park on or off the road.
- WIFI is NOT intended for gaming.
Pond Rules and Policies
WARNING! THE POND IS DEEP ENOUGH THAT A PERSON CAN DROWN.
- NO LIFEGUARD OR SUPERVISION IS PROVIDED.
- NO Boats or floating devices are allowed in the pond.
- NO Swimming or wading is allowed in the pond.
- CHILDREN under the age of 16 are not allowed within 20 feet of the pond bank without parental, guardian or custodian supervision.
- ONLY Catch & Release fishing is permitted.
- Alligators have been removed from our pond in the past, please be aware and cautious.